The Transparency Gate: Availability
This is our Availability-page. If you`re looking for our Privacy statement you can find it here.
About Transparency Gate
Transparency Gate is here to help businesses and organisations comply with the Transparency Act, OECDs Guidelines and related international transparency legislation (Corporate Transparency). We deliver a cloud-based software for Due Diligence assessments, reporting and sharing information about how companies handle negative consequences for basic human rights and decent working conditions.
We aim to help with compliance and how to use the guidelines, and we want to provide valueable information on our website regarding corporate transparency, which is being enforced by law in many countries as we speak.
This declaration of availability does not include or exclude subdomains.
Availability on our Site
Everyone should have equal opportunity to use our web-sites. Our goals is to make our content as helpful and available as possible for all visitors that seek facts about the Transparency Act, related topics, and for market leading companies that seek possibly the world’s best tool for compliance with the Act.
Our communications department is responsible for transparencygate.com.
We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines(WCAG) in all our systems and websites. We follow Google’s latest updates to guidelines for helpful content.
Our Principles of Availability
- We have a clear and understandable language.
- Our websites are coded so that the content can be read through any browser with any device.
- We systematicallywork on fixing WCAG-errors on a continuous
- You can ajust the size of text in your web browser.
- We fulfillthe regulations about colour contrast, headlines and links.
- All images have alt-text and descriptions.
We are working on the new WCAG 2.1 Guidelines
In 2022, moving towards 2023 we are prioritizing to get all our websites and systems up to speed with the upcoming new WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
- Maintain and develop available websites.
- Building the websites multilingual and accessible so that as many as possible in the publiccan read and understand the information we share, especially about human rights, decent working conditions, corporate transparency and the Transparency Gate.
- Make sure that the website has at least a level AA in WCAG 2.0
- Adapt content and functionality to the new guidelines in WCAG 2.1
- Follow the regulations of Universal Design IKT.
- Include and apply by the Universal Design philosophieswhen developing systems.
Recent updates to the website
- Some areas where contrast has been an issue is being sorted.
- Errors related to the contact forms are being fixed.
- Visual information are translated to text, vis versa.
- Optimizing images and information, including meta-descriptions.
- To help visitors navigate our pages we`ve added a Table of Content in the top of each content-heavy page.
- We`ve applied a thorough internal link structure to make important information more available to visitors on our sites.
Guide on how to customize User-Availability
There are a few things you can do in your browser and operating system that enable surtain adjustments. This can be very helpful for those with decreased sight or lowered capability to read and understand text.
Availability on PC
In order to listen to text in Windows you can open the help center by pressing the Windows-button + U or by navigating to the Start Menu -> Control Panel > Help Center > and click on Start Screen Reader. To exit the Screen Reader, press the Windows-button + Enter.
Availability on Mac OS X
From Version 10.4 in OS X, you can listen to text by opening the Finder and click on System Options. In System Options, click on “Availability” and choose VoiceOver on the left-side and click Activate VoiceOver.
Availability on Tablet
Click on the Windows-button and volum up-button at the same time. Repeat this to exit.
Availability on iPhone and iPad (iOS)
You can activate VoiceOver by heading to Settings > General > Availability on your device. You can also activate and deactivate VoiceOver with three clicks on the home-button.
In order to listen to text on iPhone and iPad you can also use the “Read Screen” function. You can activate this by going to Settings > General > Availability > Speech > Read Screen. After activating this function you can swipe from the top of the screen with two fingers to get the text currently on the screen in voice.
Availability on Android
If you want to use text-to-speech function on your Android-device, you can do this by navigating to Settings > Availability > text-to-speech.
All images have alternative text and diagrams have descriptions that can be read by help tools (Table of Content, text etc).
Let us know about improvements regarding availability
Er det noe som ikke fungerer som det skal, eller skriver vi på en måte som gjør at det vanskelig å forstå?
Vi setter stor pris på tilbakemeldinger om tilgjengelighet!