Information about the Portal
If you want to book a presentation with Transparency Gate, please fill in this contact form!
Transparency Gate is a cloud-based portal for handling Due Diligence assessments in accordance to the Transparency Act and international legislation.
- You can easily handle the mandatory yearly report and share information when an inquiery is sent in by the public.
- Achieve optimal compliance with Transparency Gate!
We aim to be a global leading platform for corporate transparency and invite all forth-thinking organisations to contact us to set up your transparency portal.
Availability in the Portal
Everyone should have equal opportunity to aquire information about due diligence assessments in organisations in accordance with the Transparency Act. Transparency Gate is available and readable on all devices through the internet. Visitors that seek information from your company can safely send in their inquiery which your organisation then can respond to.
- Transparency Gate is possibly the world’s best tool to date for compliance with transparency legislation.
- We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) in all our systems and websites.
Functions and Security
Our system for transparency is set up for compliance with transparency legislation, is user friendly and follows the guidelines for Universal Design. Here are the core functionalities:
- The system is easy to use and comes with several reporting options.
Encryption and Security
- All end-to-end communications are encrypted according to industry standards and best practices. All information is available via the internet and stored securely in our cloud solution.
Statistics and reporting
- Easy to retrieve statistics and reports! Create, print or save diagrams with statistics about your company’s transparency to present to leadership, board and or public that request it.
- Customers, consumers, suppliers, business partners and the general public can safely aquire information about how companies handle consequences for the enviorement, human rights and decent working conditions.
- Achieve your sustainability goals and reduce risk by using Transparency Gate. The new global standard for corporate transparency is not only made with international companies interests at heart, but in the general publics interest.
- Gain full overview of the risk elements across affiliated suppliers. Easy to prioritize, implement and follow-up on control measures.
- Compliance with the Norwegian Transparency Act, the Working Environment Act, EU’s Transparency Pledge / Directives, GDPR, and has followed the Consumer Protection Authority and the OECD’s guidelines for transparency assessments.
You can learn more about the Transparency Act here.
The Transparency Act Recude Risk
Digital Portal for the Transparency Act!
We invite all companies and organisations that are interested in our portal to get in touch.
Our digital portal for the Transparency Act ensures transparency about businesses’ respect for human rights and working conditions in connection with the production of goods and the provision of services. The system is easy to use and comes with several reporting options.
With a full overview of the due diligence assessment and associated organisations, it is easier to map risks in the supply chain and implement control measures where necessary.
We`re looking forward to hearing from you!BOOK DEMO
Transparency Gate has the following functionalites
- Our portal is constantly in development in consultation with our clients.
All end-to-end communications are encrypted according to industry standards and best practices.
All information is available via the internet and stored securely in our cloud solution.
Utviklet av menneskene i digitaliq
Ny portal for aktsomhetsvurderinger
Transparency Gate blir levert av Digitaliq AS og menneskene bak varslingsportalen, MittVarsel.no. Vår kundebase består av fremoverlente organisasjoner som ønsker å være i førersetet når det gjelder compliance med åpenhet, aktsomhet, menneskerettigheter og anstendige arbeidsforhold.
Vår nye åpenhetsportal er satt opp i henhold til den Norske Åpenhetsloven, internasjonal lovgivning og OECDs retningslinjer for åpenhetsvurderinger.
Du kan lære alt du trenger å vite om Åpenhetsloven her.
Portal for Due Diligence Assessments
Transparency Gate is delivered by Digitaliq AS and the people behind the whistleblower-portal, MittVarsel.no. Our customer base consists of forward-thinking organizations that want to be in the driver’s seat regarding due diligence, human rights and decent working conditions.
Our new transparency portal has been set up in accordance with the Norwegian Transparency Act, international legislation and OECD’s guidelines for transparency assessments.
You can learn everything about the Transparency Act here.
WE RESPOND SWIFTLY!
Transparency Gate is ready for you!
Feel free to get in touch if you want to get started with Transparency Gate. We are available both by phone and e-mail.